CCI has developed a volunteer Recertification Committee (RC) to create new professional activity points for recertification. Leadership of the RC includes a chairperson and three team leaders. The RC is divided into three groups which include learning activities, Learning Management System (LMS), and item review. Members of the RC earn points towards recertification based on role and length of commitment.
Volunteers must hold a current unexpired CCI credential to be eligible. Training will be provided.
The chairperson for the RC may serve up to 2 consecutive terms. Team leader role is a 1-year commitment. Committee members may serve 6-months or 1-year.
Learning Activities Group
- Serves as a professional education learning activities development group.
- Use established resources and professional organization partnerships to create current and relevant educational offerings.
Item Review Group
- Review educational product question items.
- Review and evaluate professional points activities prior to live offerings.
Learning Management System Group
- Serves as a working group to develop and manage the standardization and suitability of professional education learning activities for the LMS platform.
- Develop a robust catalog of relevant, contemporary, and engaging professional educational learning activities.
- Loading professional education learning activities into the LMS platform.