Application Information Needed for CNOR Recertification
You are now ready to recertify
To Recertify by Contact Hour or Exam, you will need the following information to complete the online application. If you have all of this information, the process will take you approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Please remember, you already have a CCI account. If you don't remember your username and password just call us!
- Personal contact information - address, email and phone number for both home and work
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Birth year
- Highest degree earned
- Employer contact information – facility name, phone number
- RN information - RN license issue date, state licensed to practice
- Perioperative work history – last two years, date began working in the OR, current position, and current practice area
- Supervisor contact information (name, address, email, phone number)
- Contact hour information if recertifying by contact hours (activity name, date of activity, accredited provider, approved topic, number of contact hours)
- Copies of certificates in case you are audited (10% of applicants)
- Payment information (check or credit card)
To recertify by Points
CNOR recertification by points is available online.