Steps to CNOR Recertification By Contact Hours
We have prepared a step-by-step guide to walk you through the CNOR recertification process.
- Determine the appropriate time period to earn contact hours
- Review Approved Providers
- Review Approved Topics
- Learn about Home Study Providers
- Learn about using Academic Credits and CME
- Determine facility sponsored contact hour oppportunities
- Maintain contact hours on CCI database
- Apply online by July 1st deadline to earn discount
Unacceptable Contact Hours for CNOR Recertification
- Any program approvers or providers not listed under Acceptable Providers.
- Handwritten accreditation statements or provider numbers.
- Certificates of attendance without an appropriate accreditation statement and/or acceptable provider number.
- Contact hours earned prior to January 1 of the year you certified or recertified.
- Provider numbers that do not indicate the accrediting provider.