Steps to Earn Your Management Certificate of Mastery
To earn your certificate of mastery and 11.3 continuing education contact hours, you must complete the following steps by May 31, 2014:
- Register for Certificate Program by contacting CCI at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-257-2667. To register, you will need your purchase order number which may be found in your CCI bookstore account under My Orders. When you register you will receive your keycode and instructions on how to access the pre- and post-tests.
- Keep record of the keycode. Your keycode is unique to you and specific to this certificate program. You will be asked for the keycode to take the post-tests. Only one person may use the keycode. Multiple users of a keycode will result in tests being invalidated.
- Take the online pre-test which will assess your strengthens and weaknesses in each of the six topics covered in the program. Your results on this test are not included in your final grade. They are for diagnostic purposes only.
- Read and review the individual learning modules. The content is based on task statements generated by a comprehensive job analysis of surgical services managers. CCI has spent much time developing and refining the second edition of the certificate program. Enjoy the modules which were written by subject matter experts. It will be difficult to successfully pass the post-tests without this information.
- Successfully complete each online post-test by scoring at least 70% and answering all of the evaluation questions. You may take the post-tests either module-by-module or all at once. However, partial credit cannot be awarded.
- Receive Certificate of Mastery and Continuing Education Credit Award. Four to six weeks after successful completion of the program, CCI will mail your certificate of mastery and continuing education award.
Continuing Education Credit
This activity was approved for 11.3 contact hours by the Competency and Credentialing Institute, an approved provider of continuing education by the California State Board of Nursing, Provider number 15613.
Activities that are approved by CCI are recognized as continuing education for registered nurses. This recognition does not imply that CCI or the California State Board of Nursing approves or endorses any product in the presentation.